2023-2024 CORC Training
We are pleased to share with you new dates for our online CORC training so you can plan accordingly with your staff.
Our trainings are for those new to outcome measures, as a refresher for staff, and for those wanting to manage others and become more deliberate in the use of outcome measures within your service. All supporting you to choose the outcome measures most suitable for the benefit of children and young people within your service.
Each session is for 90 minutes with certificates provided afterward.
These are free for CORC members or £25 for non-members.
- 19 September 2023 Improving your practice using outcome measure tools
- 16 October 2023 Introduction to outcome measures
- 14 November 2023 Use of measures in supervision
- 17 January 2024 Choosing appropriate outcome measures for an intervention or service
- 27 February 2024 Engaging young people in routine outcome monitoring
- 19 March 2024 Introduction to outcome measures
- 18 April 2024 Use of measures in supervision
- 17 May 2024 Choosing appropriate outcome measures for an intervention or service
- 13 June 2024 Introduction to outcome measures
- 10 July 2024 Engaging young people in routine outcome monitoring
If there are any additional training you'd be keen to see, please just get in touch